<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6643669?origin\x3dhttp://funky-nerd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
- Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Today was more or less enjoyable.
Started off with training that was pretty much easy. apart from the 150m fly o.0

I had physics after that while Dandan went to causeway since she doesnt take phyiscs. lucky her. i didnt understand physics. grrrr. And after physics was english. it was much much much better than physics. At least i understood things. screw physics. Umm, after which, Dan and I got a lift from Colin! Hitched a ride to wheelocks before taking the train home (:

So, i managed to reach home much earlier than usual since there wasnt aft trng and we got a ride from Colin. Therefore... I decided to go for a run! HA :D I ran for abt 35mins? From my house to VJC and back home. It was a short and slow jog but at least i exercised and burned off some fats. Not to mention, i did 4 chin ups too! Thats pretty good for someone who runs away from Quintin in the gym whenever he wants me to do chin ups okay.

Tomorrow its the much dreaded physics again. Plus the not-so-dreaded English. And I think I have something on tomorrow. Do I not? :)

I shall stop here for today. I have a lot more to say but well, it seems kinda random if i were to say it now. Maybe later on at night. Chaos!

`14



Me.
sheena ; nah
funky_nerd@hotmail.com
14 apr 1991

Speak up

TAGBOARD

Links.
alex
audrey
amanda
andy
austin
beatrice
ben
bev
cass
chuan en
cheryl tan
caroline
danny
diviya
dipna
denise
delfina
en.mel.qing
enyuan
estelle
ed
gagadolls
gen
huimin
ilma
ira
janice
jia
jolene
jill
jeff
jess
jan ooi
kat
krista
krys
khoonnie
liangwei
lynette
lee qi
mel
mark
mylene
narelle
nicole!
pat
povan
peishan
richard
rach
rachel
roanne
swimmers
sijia
shen lao shi
sheree
serene
sheryl
su
taoli
tammie
timmy
vanessa
yingfen
yiqing
zena
ziying


Memories.
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008

    Credits.
    Image And Designer: glann92
    Codes:Shermaine


    This is what I brought you,
    this you can keep.
    This is what I brought,
    you may forget me.
    I promise to depart just promise one thing.
    Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.