<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6643669?origin\x3dhttp://funky-nerd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 29, 2007
- Sunday, April 29, 2007

1am and im still awake ):

i cant slp at night & im freaking tired during the day. sighh. anw, today was mostly spent doing homework and revising for midyears. i think im cutting down even more on trng next week. i still have loads to revise man. grr. i'll be gng to nessas hse tmr to study. cus i'll be too tempted to use my computer when im at home. ha. but i did 2 social studies SBQ! since i cant slp. oh wells.

Roads Not Taken
-Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

yes, it is indeed very meaningful.
-dare to stand out

`14



Me.
sheena ; nah
funky_nerd@hotmail.com
14 apr 1991

Speak up

TAGBOARD

Links.
alex
audrey
amanda
andy
austin
beatrice
ben
bev
cass
chuan en
cheryl tan
caroline
danny
diviya
dipna
denise
delfina
en.mel.qing
enyuan
estelle
ed
gagadolls
gen
huimin
ilma
ira
janice
jia
jolene
jill
jeff
jess
jan ooi
kat
krista
krys
khoonnie
liangwei
lynette
lee qi
mel
mark
mylene
narelle
nicole!
pat
povan
peishan
richard
rach
rachel
roanne
swimmers
sijia
shen lao shi
sheree
serene
sheryl
su
taoli
tammie
timmy
vanessa
yingfen
yiqing
zena
ziying


Memories.
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008

    Credits.
    Image And Designer: glann92
    Codes:Shermaine


    This is what I brought you,
    this you can keep.
    This is what I brought,
    you may forget me.
    I promise to depart just promise one thing.
    Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.